However, in case you are printing a document and face the Brother printer not printing black issue, it might hamper and get in the way of your tasks that have to be delivered. According to Tsgpc help issues are generally seen in Brother Printers due to technical errors or the ones that will be discussed below.
Reasons why the Brother printer is not printing black.
- The most common reason would be the unavailability of sufficient ink cartridges.
- The ink in the cartridges might be dried out, obstructing the printing process and thus causing the printer not to print black issues.
- The ink or toner cartridges that are inserted in your printer might not be placed correctly.
- The Brother printer drivers that are installed could have been outdate and not efficient enough to carry out the print commands that are given presently.
- There is a tape which is known as breather tape on your cartridges that has to be removed, which might still be there. Make sure to remove it before installing the ink cartridges or it will not allow the ink to flow for printing.
Moving forward let us now discuss how to fix the Brother printer not printing black issues and get out of it as soon as possible. The below-mentioned steps must be considered before reaching a repair shop or specialist in order to save time and money.
Check your ink cartridges and in case the ink is dried up or insufficient to carry out a specific print command that you might have given, you need to change the ink cartridges. Try to insert the new ink cartridges and give a sample print command for confirming their proper functioning.
The ink cartridges that you are presently using might not be original to that of Brother printers and thus cause the printer not printing black issue. Install the ink and toner cartridges that are original and your printer might work normally.