What are the Steps to Download Canon Printer via ij.start.canon?
If you have purchased a Canon printer, then follow the steps to download the printer driver within steps.
- Start with turning on your Canon printer and device.
- Then, you have to run a preferred browser on your device.
- Go to the official website and type ij.start.cannon.
- Thereafter, press the Enter button on your keyboard.
- Next, tap on the Setup tab, redirecting you to the Product selection Window.
- Then, confirm your Canon printer model and provide it in the search box.
- Tap on the Go option.
- Now, you can select the operating system of your device.
- Lastly, click on the Download option to start the downloading process.
- Finally! Your downloading process for the Canon printer driver from ij.start.canon is complete.
What are the Steps to Install Canon Printer via ij.start.canon?
In order to start the installation process for your Canon printer, you have to download the Canon printer driver via ij.start.canon. Then follow the steps listed below and install the Canon printer driver.
- Here, start with opening the Downloads folder on your device and finding the downloaded file.
- Then, you are required to right-click on the file name and choose the option Run from the drop-down menu.
- After that, select your region, language, and other details in your driver installation window.
- Now, you have to click on the Next option.
- Tap on the Install option to start the installation process.
- Next, you need to wait for a few minutes until the process is complete.
- Thereafter, you can click on the option Close to exit the driver installation Window.
- In the end, click on the option Restart to save the changes to your device.
You can also update your Canon printer driver from ij.start.canon, and the installation process will be similar.
What are the Steps to Install a Canon Printer Without the Installation Disk?
Setting up a Canon printer on your device without the installation disk is easy. You just need to make sure that your device and printer are compatible with the cable. Download the Canon printer driver via ij.start.canon and set up the network.
Connect via USB on a Windows
- Start with plugging your Canon printer into the power switch and turn on the printer device.
- Next, connect the printer to your device using a cable.
- Tap on the Start button of your device.
- Click on the option Settings.
- Then, you have to click on the icon Printers and Scanners.
- Now, add your printer device by tapping on the name.
- In the end, you are required to follow the on-screen installation process and install the printer via USB.
Connect via USB on a Mac
- In the first step, make sure that the printer is compatible with your Mac device.
- Before getting into the process, look for the printer’s model name and number to check the compatibility.
- Then, make sure that the printer is close to your device while initiating the process.
- Also, see if you need a USB adapter for the connection process.
- Next, turn on your printer by pressing the power button.
- Tap on the option Install when prompted.
- Lastly, follow the on-screen steps to complete the procedure.
- Now, you can use your device to send commands to the printer.
Visit the official website from ij.start.canon to get more details on the Canon printer setup and driver.