The Global Canola Protein Market is projected to reach USD 3.28 billion by 2027. The market is fueled by the rising awareness for the about food nutrition and plant-based dietary improvements. Also, an Increase in vegan diet gluten-free nutraceuticals product consumption along with the rise in consumer awareness pertaining to health concerns is expected to support the market growth.
Canola oil market, rapeseed protein, canola production, hydrolyzed canola protein, canola oil compared vegetable oil, canola protein compared to soy protein, canola seeds, canola plant, canola flower, canola calories, smoke point, to name a few some of the most crucial corresponding factors and topics that have been influencing the market growth in many ways, have been additionally discussed in details in the report. Leading and growing players in the market that have been investing an extensive amount in the research development in such corresponding factors have observed enormous growth in their business.
An upsurge in the sports and athletic activities necessitate the need for high nutritional food products, which may be fulfilled by organic Canola Protein. Growing awareness of the harmful effects of preservatives in food products has generated a strong market demand. Increasing health awareness, changing consumer lifestyle and growing lactose intolerance is projected to have a positive impact on market growth.
Download Report Sample Copy: https://www.reportsanddata.com/sample-enquiry-form/3450
Additionally, growing concerns with weight management, emphasis on weight loss maintenance, importance on the blood sugar spike control are some of the factors that have been creating an overall enforcement in the market. Beside, high Vitamin-B3 fiber with antioxidants properties are helping in the overall market growth.
Further key findings from the report suggest
- The overall dietary supplement sales for children are expected to rise during the forecast period. It was observed that Chinese and Indian parents were willing to spend relatively large amounts of money on the health of their children in relation to family income.
- A new trend emerging in the dietary supplements market is the need to use organic or sustainable ingredients. This trend is being driven by two fundamental shifts in this industry: the need to consume ‘healthier’ ingredients and consumers’ increasing concerns for sourcing ‘sustainable’ products
- The consumption of Canola Protein within the food beverages increases the nutrition composition, power, and muscle mass of the human body, which has led to rapid adoption of the product in sports energy nutrition and post-exercise foods drinks.
- Nutraceuticals feed grade sub-segment had a market share of 28.6% in 2019 due to its remarkable usage of the Canola Protein based formulation for making end-use dietary nutritional supplements.
- In February 2020, Kerry Group PLC acquired a plant-protein company named Pevesa Biotech. Pevesa produces a wide range of proteins, including Canola Protein and protein hydrolysates and a leading player in the European market.
- Key participants include DuPont de Nemours Inc., MGP Ingredients, Cargill Inc., Omega Protein Corporation, Axiom Foods, Mead Johnson, Bunge Ltd., DSM N.V., Kerry Group, and Tate Lyle PLC, among others.
Request for Discount: https://www.reportsanddata.com/discount-enquiry-form/3450
For the purpose of this report, Reports and Data have segmented into the global on the basis of product, form, end-use verticals, and region:
Product Outlook (Revenue: USD Billion; Volume: Kilo Tons; 2017-2027)
- Protein Isolates
- Protein Concentrates
Form Outlook (Revenue: USD Billion; Volume: Kilo Tons; 2017-2027)
End-Use Verticals Outlook (Revenue: USD Billion; Volume: Kilo Tons; 2017-2027)
- Food Beverages
- Nutraceuticals Feed Grade
- Personal Care
Regional Outlook (Revenue: USD Billion; Volume: Kilo Tons; 2017-2027)
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Rest of LATAM
Request for Customization: https://www.reportsanddata.com/request-customization-form/3450
Key Questions Answered In The Report
- What will be the market size and growth rate in the forecast year?
- What are the key factors driving the global Canola Protein Market?
- What are the risks and challenges in front of the market?
- Who are the key players in the global Canola Protein Market?
- What are the trending factors influencing the market shares?
- What are the key outcomes of Porter’s five forces model?
- Which are the global opportunities for expanding the global Canola Protein Market?
Explore Trending Research Reports by Reports and Data:
Head of Business Development
Direct Line: +1-212-710-1370
Reports and Data | Web: www.reportsanddata.com
Read the Latest Press Release: https://www.reportsanddata.com/press-release/global-canola-protein-market