Well, you have to agree with me on this point because it is quite a long now since this platform has been providing different services in the field of telecommunication.
But, recently, the company got acquired by ATT which comes under the flagship of Yahoo.
When I first got to know about this acquisition, I myself got confused just like you. But, you don't need to worry about it because I am going to clear out your query regarding the same. Along with that, I'll also help you with the procedure to configure SBCGlobal email settings on your iPhone.
A few significant details about the SBCGlobal acquisition
Those of you who were already using SBCGlobal email accounts need to understand the fact that this platform is now administered by ATT.
So, you do not need to get confused about it.
Though the domain still exists, you will eventually be redirected to the ATT Yahoo login webpage whenever you try to access your SBCGlobal email account.
With that understood, let us now proceed by learning the correct way to use the same account on your iPhone.
So, let's get started.
Configuring SBCGlobal email on iPhone
When you need to carry out SBCGlobal email settings on your iPhone, here are the easy steps that you have to take:
- To start adding your email account, go to the iPhone settings
- Followed by this, you can simply navigate to the "Mail" option and tap it
- Thereafter, choose "Accounts" and select "Add Accounts"
- Next up, click on the "Other" option (because SBCGlobal is not listed there)
- In this step, please select the "Add Mail Account" option
- Now, you need to feed in some important details including your SBCGlobal email ID and Password
- Once you are done filling in all the necessary details, you're good to go
That's it. As you can see, the process took only five minutes to complete.
While entering the details for SBCGlobal email settings, make sure that you do not make any mistakes with Incoming mail server settings and Outgoing mail server settings. Since these are crucial details, therefore, you should need to be extra careful while inputting them. As a consequence, if you fail in this task, you can try again.