To provide maximized security to the crypto assets that you have recently purchased from a crypto exchange, you need to make sure that you find a good crypto wallet and then transfer those assets to this wallet. Among a plethora of crypto wallets that are available online, a lot of people choose to go ahead with the Bitget wallet which was earlier known as the Bitkeep wallet. Well, there are a lot of reasons why potential crypto buyers should use this wallet and the main reason is the level of security that it has to offer to its traders.
First of all, you need to understand the fact that before choosing a crypto wallet, make sure that you know what it has to offer. For this, you first need to research this platform and then decide whether it fulfills your needs or not. Speaking about Bitget Wallet, we can say that it is a crypto wallet that surely provides you with the best ever and safest storage spaces.
So, whenever you are ready with your decision, you can go ahead and apply all the steps explained below to start using it. In the upcoming sections of this read, I will teach you how you can fund your wallet as a new user and then we'll take a look at the steps to withdraw assets from this wallet as and when needed.
Learn the steps to add funds to a Bitget wallet
To begin with, as usual, you first need to sign into your crypto wallet account. In case you have not set up your Bitget wallet already, then you can set up your wallet right now by taking the necessary actions on the official website. Once you are ready with your wallet, you can start applying the steps we have discussed below:
- Open the Bitget wallet and sign into it
- Now, select your preferred crypto asset from the available list
- After choosing it, you will be taken to the details page of that particular coin
- For the same coin, you should select the "Receipt" option
- Following this, you should copy the given wallet address
- Now, use this wallet address to receive funds from the exchange/website you are expecting funds from
This way, you can easily fund or get money into your Bitget wallet. Right after completing the given steps, it is time to understand the steps that you need to follow for funds withdrawal from your wallet.
Steps for withdrawing funds from Bitget Wallet
- To initiate the process, you first have to open the Bitget wallet file and sign into your account
- Now, go to the "Assets" section and select your desirable crypto asset
- After this, you can select the "Withdraw" option
- Make sure that you are ready with your withdrawal address
- After doing that, you can follow a few more steps to complete the process of withdrawal
Summing it up:
The article above helps you take a walkthrough of the steps that you must follow if you wish to fund or withdraw from your wallet. During both processes, it is essential that you take extra precautions with the wallet address that you are using.